Argus Added Value Fertilizer US will take place in Tampa, Florida on June 4 – 6 at the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel.
This event will offer retailers of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs the chance to get the latest agronomic and technical insights on enhanced efficiency and specialty fertilizers as well other new products.
You will hear agronomists from both industry and research institutes demonstrate the benefits of tried and tested formulations and products that improve overall nutrient use efficiency and tackle soil and crop-specific agronomic challenges to enhance crop yield and quality - and in turn improve ROI for farmers.
From commodity crops to fruit and vegetables, horticultural, ornamental crops and turf – the speakers will address the challenges and opportunities for a wide range of crops and how investments into R&D is demonstrating the benefits of added value fertilizers and products.
- Meet with 200+ delegates involved in supply, distribution and retail of fertilizers and added value products
- Join interactive discussions on the advantages of new products for grower and the role of suppliers and retailers in communicating and educating the benefits
- Quiz the product experts directly with R&D Directors, Agronomists and Technical managers from leading fertilizer companies and universities
- Hear the outcomes of field tests and application methods on specific crops in different regions
Special prices have been negotiated with Argus for ARA members
- Retailer members - $499
- Non-retailer members - $899
(standard price is $1099)
Simply register online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org