ARA Board of Directors
The ARA board of directors holds the ultimate governing authority and responsibility of the association. The board is composed of retailer representatives from five geographical regions (Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Great Plains and West) and industry supplier representatives from all areas of the agricultural retail sector (crop protection and seed, fertilizer, equipment, technology, and other services).
ARA Executive Committee
Rod Wells (Chair)
Ian McGregor (Vice Chair)
The McGregor Company
Troy Johnson (Immediate Past Chair)
Asmus Farm Supply
FMC Agricultural Products
International Raw Materials
Illinois Fertilizer and Chemical Association
Yara North America
Agricultural Retailers Association
Current board members listed by region & category:
Northeast (Region 1)
- Paul Nelson, Carolina Eastern Vail, Inc. in Salem, N.Y.
- Steve Patterson, Southern States Co-op, in Richmond, Va.
Southeast (Region 2)
- Jason White, Pinnacle Agriculture Holdings, LLC, in Memphis, Tenn.
- Griffin Evans, R. W. Griffin Feed Seed & Fertilizer, in Douglas, Ga.
- Alec Sheffer, Agri-AFC, LLC, in Montgomery, Ala.
- Jeff Tarsi, Nutrien Ag Solutions, in Collierville, Tenn.
- Dave Thomas, Helena Agri-Enterprises, in Collierville, Tenn.
- Tim Witcher, GreenPoint Ag, in Memphis, Tenn.
Midwest (Region 3)
- Amy Asmus, Asmus Farm Supply, in Rake, Iowa
- Barry Day, Superior Ag, in Huntingburg, Ind.
- Terry Herzig, CHS, Inc., in Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- Blake Gates, Morral Companies, in Morral, Ohio.
- Scott Schertz, Schertz Aerial Service, in Hudson, Ill.
- Brad Stedman, Winfield Solutions, in Shoreview, Minn.
- Rod Wells (Chair), GROWMARK, in Bloomington, Ill.
Plains (Region 4)
- Dawn Caldwell, Aurora Cooperative, in Aurora, Neb.
- Tracy Linbo, Agtegra Cooperative, in Aberdeen, S.D.
- Dave Spears, Mid-Kansas Cooperative Association, in Moundridge, Kan.
West (Region 5)
- Mark Aldax, Mid Valley Ag Services, in Linden, Calif.
- Dave Dufault, J.R. Simplot Company, in Boise, Idaho
- Richard Lloyd, Valley Agronomics LLC, in Rupert, Idaho
- Troy Johnson (Immediate Past Chair), Wilbur-Ellis, in Colfax, Wash.
- Ian McGregor (Vice Chair), The McGregor Company, in Colfax, Wash.
- Ernie Roncoroni, GrowWest, in Woodland, Calif.
Crop Protection and Seed
- Dan Bouck, Corteva Agriscience, in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Luiz Beling, Bayer Crop Science, in St. Louis, Mo.
- Christina Coen, FMC Agricultural Products, in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Lyndon Smith, Bio Huma Netics, Inc., in Gilbert, Ariz.
- Mike Hofer, BASF, in Denver, Colo.
- Paul Backman, Syngenta, in Washington, D.C.
- Bob Trogele, AMVAC Chemical Corporation, in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Tim Richie, The Mosaic Company, in Plymouth, Minn.
- Toby Hlavinka, American Plant Food, in Galena Park, Texas
- Ryan Burke, Gavilon Fertilizer LLC, in Savannah, Ga.
- Brooke McMullin, International Raw Materials, in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Brett Nightingale, CF Industries, in Deerfield, Ill.
- Gary Vogen, Yara North America, in Tampa, Fla.
- Darin Ebeling, Sackett-Waconia, in Waconia, Minn.
- Ken Lehmann, Case IH, in Racine, Wis.
- Bradley Sponseller, John Deere Agriculture & Turf, in Olathe, Kan.
- Dave Webster, AGCO, in Duluth, Ga.
Technology and Services
- Ernie Chappell, EFC Systems, in Brentwood, Tenn.
- Jason Lueders, CoBank, in Minneapolis, Minn.
State Affiliate Representative
- Jean Payne, Illinois Fertilizer and Chemical Association, in Bloomington, Ill.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President and CEO, in Washington, D.C.
- Doug Catt, AgPro Magazine, in Lenexa, Kan.
- Corey Rosenbusch, The Fertilizer Institute, in Washington, D.C.
- Chris Novak, CropLife America, in Washington, D.C.
- Leroy Startz, Ag Resource Management (ARM), in Fort Worth, Texas.