ARA Board of Directors
The ARA board of directors holds the ultimate governing authority and responsibility of the association. The board is composed of retailer representatives from five geographical regions (Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Great Plains and West) and industry supplier representatives from all areas of the agricultural retail sector (crop protection and seed, fertilizer, equipment, technology, and other services).
ARA Executive Committee
Rod Wells (Chair)
Ian McGregor (Vice Chair)
The McGregor Company
Brooke McMullin (Secretary-Treasurer)
International Raw Materials
Asmus Farm Supply
Superior Ag Resources Cooperative, Inc.
Georgia Agribusiness Council
Mid-Kansas Cooperative Association (MKC)
Nutrien Ag Solutions
Agricultural Retailers Association
Current board members listed by region & category:
Northeast (Region 1)
- Steve Patterson, Southern States Co-op, in Richmond, Va.
- Michael Twining, Willard Agri-Service, in Worton, Md.
Southeast (Region 2)
- Jeff Blair, GreenPoint Ag, in Memphis, Tenn.
- Jim Davis, Meherrin Agricultural & Chemical Co., in Severn, N.C.
- Griffin Evans, R. W. Griffin Feed Seed & Fertilizer, in Douglas, Ga.
- Jeff Tarsi, Nutrien Ag Solutions, in Collierville, Tenn.
- Dave Thomas, Helena Agri-Enterprises, in Collierville, Tenn.
Midwest (Region 3)
- Amy Asmus, Asmus Farm Supply, in Rake, Iowa
- Barry Day, Superior Ag, in Huntingburg, Ind.
- Brannon Hamar, Winfield Solutions, in Shoreview, Minn.
- Terry Herzig, CHS, Inc., in Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- Blake Gates, Morral Companies, in Morral, Ohio.
- Mark Stutsman, Eldon C. Stutsman, Inc., in Hills, Iowa
- Seth Swindler, MFA Inc., Columbia, Mo.
- Rod Wells (Chair), GROWMARK, in Bloomington, Ill.
- Karen Whitt, The Equity, Effingham, Ill.
Plains (Region 4)
- Dawn Caldwell, Aurora Cooperative, in Aurora, Neb.
- Troy Johnson, Wilbur-Ellis, in Burnsville, Minn.
- Dave Spears, Mid-Kansas Cooperative Association, in Moundridge, Kan.
- Rodney Wilson, Wheeler Brothers Grain Co. Inc., in Kingfisher, Okla.
West (Region 5)
- Clay Houchin, Buttonwillow Warehouse, in Buttonwillow, Calif.
- Richard Lloyd, Valley Agronomics LLC, in Rupert, Idaho
- Ian McGregor (Vice Chair), The McGregor Company, in Colfax, Wash.
- Ernie Roncoroni, Grow West, in Woodland, Calif.
- Jason White, J.R. Simplot Company, in Boise, Id.
Crop Protection and Seed
- Dan Bouck, Corteva Agriscience, in Indianapolis, Ind.
- Gwyn Schramm, Bayer Crop Science, in St. Louis, Mo.
- David Wheeler, FMC Agricultural Products, in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Lyndon Smith, Bio Huma Netics, Inc., in Gilbert, Ariz.
- Mike Hofer, BASF, in Denver, Colo.
- Mary Kay Thatcher, Syngenta, in Washington, D.C.
- Bob Trogele, AMVAC Chemical Corporation, in Newport Beach, Calif.
- Tim Richie, The Mosaic Company, in Plymouth, Minn.
- Toby Hlavinka, American Plant Food, in Galena Park, Texas
- Ryan Burke, Gavilon Fertilizer LLC, in Savannah, Ga.
- Brooke McMullin, International Raw Materials, in Philadelphia, Pa.
- Brett Nightingale, CF Industries, in Deerfield, Ill.
- Darin Ebeling, Sackett-Waconia, in Waconia, Minn.
- Ken Lehmann, Case IH, in Racine, Wis.
- Bradley Sponseller, John Deere Agriculture & Turf, in Olathe, Kan.
- Dave Webster, AGCO, in Duluth, Ga.
Technology and Services
- Ernie Chappell, EFC Systems, in Brentwood, Tenn.
- Jason Lueders, CoBank, in Minneapolis, Minn.
State Affiliate Representative
- Jean Payne, Illinois Fertilizer and Chemical Association, in Bloomington, Ill.
- Daren Coppock, ARA President and CEO, in Arlington, Va.
- Brian Canady, Farm Journal, in Lenexa, Kan.
- Corey Rosenbusch, The Fertilizer Institute, in Arlington, Va.
- Chris Novak, CropLife America, in Arlington, Va.
- Leroy Startz, Ag Resource Management (ARM), in Fort Worth, Texas.