A continuous path of learning with ARA
Professional development opportunities increase employee engagement and lead to higher employee retention at your organization. ARA member companies have the Professional Development Pathway at their fingertips to offer employees educational workshops and networking opportunities to increase their competitive edge.
The Professional Development Pathway guides members to the ARA programs that will be the most beneficial to them at various steps of their career. The order of programs is a suggestion by ARA and some programs are valuable to all levels of employees.
- Learn more. NAVIGATOR 360°: an online assessment evaluating a leader's effectiveness in two ways, the level of skill the leader has and the ability to use those skills when needed.
- Rising Stars: Recognize, reward and develop your organization's top performers and future leaders. Learn more.
- ENGAGE for Ag Leaders: Empower our industry to effectively communicate with the consuming population. Learn more.
- ARA Management Academy: Develop your management skill set while sharing ideas. Learn more.
- ARA Crisis Preparedness Workshop: Create a safety-conscious culture and have an actionable plan in place. Learn more.
- ARA Strategic Decision-Making: Gain the knowledge and tools needed to make strategic choices and increase the odds of workplace success. Learn more.
- Leadership At Its Best: Sharpen written and oral communication skills in leadership training that prepares today's leaders for tomorrow's future challenges. Learn more.
- Sustainability Programming for Agricultural Retailers and CCAs (SPARC): Deliver improved sustainability outcomes to farmer customers with online learning & field resources. Learn more.
- ResponsibleAg Auditor Training: Become a certified auditor to ensure the safe storage and handling of fertilizer products at ResponsibleAg facilities. Learn more.
- ARA Webinars: Explore industry-specific topics with the opportunity to pose questions to a subject matter expert and receive answers in real-time. Learn more.
- ARA Committees: Apply your expertise to ARA activities, gain new experiences, and expand your network among ag retail's top thought-leaders by participating in an ARA Committee, Work Group or Task Force. Learn more.
Register for 2021 ARA Conference & Expo
"Saddle Up For Success" at the 2021 ARA Conference & Expo, held Nov. 30 through Dec. 2 in San Antonio, Texas. Early bird registration rates end Oct. 15!
For more information on ARA's Professional Development Pathway, email Donnie Taylor, vice president of membership and corporate relations, email@example.com.
"Leadership is a great need in agriculture and the ARA NAVIGATOR 360° is a great way to assess needs and start building leaders in the agricultural industry." – Adriano Santos, vice president, regional business lead for Illinois at Bayer