ARA Rising Stars
The ARA Rising Stars program offers member companies a way to invest in their emerging leaders.
2023 ARA Rising Stars
Meet the 2023 ARA Rising Stars!
The theme of the 2023 Rising Stars award program was “Next-Level Leadership: Always Navigating Forward." Learn more about the award program in the video here and news release below.
This year’s participants created videos telling their story. Scott Birth with Rocky Mountain Agronomics was named the winner of the video contest sponsored by Atticus.
View all of the video submissions from the 2023 ARA Rising Stars!
Nominations to Reopen in 2024
Nominate candidates by completing the application, including the video upload, before the deadline. Supplier members are encouraged to leverage this award program as a way to recognize and show support for an ag retail partner by sponsoring their nomination.
Please note requirements:
- More than one individual from the same company may be nominated;
- Nominations must be complete with a video submission;
- Nominee(s) must be an employee of an ag retailer company;
- Nominee(s) must have 15 years of experience or less in the ag sector;
- Nominee(s) must be employed by an ARA member company in good standing; and
- Nominee(s) must be an individual who has not yet attended the ARA Conference & Expo.
As one of the first programs in the ARA Professional Development Pathway, the Rising Stars program introduces emerging leaders to ARA, shows them you value their contributions to the team, and prepares them to become future leaders at your company.
Rising Stars benefit by:
- Competing in a video contest to win a trip to the Atticus headquarters in Raleigh, N.C., to experience another side of ag retail;
- Honing leadership skills unique to your business with the ARA NAVIGATOR 360° online assessment, completed by Rising Stars at no cost to your organization;
- Participating in virtual leadership seminars in the months following the nomination;
- Saving on registration for the ARA Conference & Expo, Nov. 28-30 in Orlando, Florida;
- Receiving industry-wide recognition when more than 600 attendees celebrate Rising Stars accepting their awards center stage;
- Harvesting applicable takeaways from cutting-edge Conference sessions;
- Exploring a first-class Expo Hall to discover the latest innovations in products and services;
- Expanding their network at premier Receptions, to include members of the ARA Board of Directors and other industry thought-leaders.
- Displaying the award at your company's facility for all to see; and
- Getting involved with ARA and showing them the value of being a part of this association that is the ag retailer's voice in Washington.
About ARA Rising Stars
The ARA Rising Stars program, sponsored by Atticus, provides a vehicle for member organizations to recognize and develop their top performers with unique professional development and networking opportunities. When you invest in your team's professional development journey, you increase the likelihood of retaining that top talent for years to come.