ARA Rising Stars
The ARA Rising Stars program offers member companies a way to invest in their emerging leaders.
Nominations to Reopen in 2024
Nominate candidates by completing the application below, including the video upload, before the deadline. Supplier members are encouraged to leverage this award program as a way to recognize and show support for an ag retail partner by sponsoring their nomination.
Please note requirements:
- More than one individual from the same company may be nominated;
- Nominations must be complete with a video submission;
- Nominee(s) must be an employee of an ag retailer company;
- Nominee(s) must have 15 years of experience or less in the ag sector;
- Nominee(s) must be employed by an ARA member company in good standing; and
- Nominee(s) must be an individual who has not yet attended the ARA Conference & Expo.
As one of the first programs in the ARA Professional Development Pathway, the Rising Stars program introduces emerging leaders to ARA, shows them you value their contributions to the team, and prepares them to become future leaders at your company.
Rising Stars benefit by:
- Competing in a video contest to win a trip to the Atticus headquarters in Raleigh, N.C., to experience another side of ag retail;
- Honing leadership skills unique to your business with the ARA NAVIGATOR 360° online assessment, completed by Rising Stars at no cost to your organization;
- Participating in virtual leadership seminars in the months following the nomination;
- Saving on registration for the ARA Conference & Expo, Nov. 28-30 in Orlando, Florida;
- Receiving industry-wide recognition when more than 600 attendees celebrate Rising Stars accepting their awards center stage;
- Harvesting applicable takeaways from cutting-edge Conference sessions;
- Exploring a first-class Expo Hall to discover the latest innovations in products and services;
- Expanding their network at premier Receptions, to include members of the ARA Board of Directors and other industry thought-leaders.
- Displaying the award at your company's facility for all to see; and
- Getting involved with ARA and showing them the value of being a part of this association that is the ag retailer's voice in Washington.
About ARA Rising Stars
The ARA Rising Stars program, sponsored by Atticus, provides a vehicle for member organizations to recognize and develop their top performers with unique professional development and networking opportunities. When you invest in your team's professional development journey, you increase the likelihood of retaining that top talent for years to come.
Meet the 2022 ARA Rising Stars!
ARA and program sponsor Atticus send congratulations to the 2022 ARA Rising Stars for their dedicated work for their company, their customers, and our industry. The Rising Stars attended the ARA Conference & Expo along with more than 650 ag retail industry professionals where they expanded their network and shared ideas related to current and future challenges.
Watch videos from the Rising Stars to learn what leadership in agriculture means to them.
Hear from the winner of the video contest, Jessi Vance-Hintz with GROWMARK Inc.
Learn more about the professional journey of this year's Rising Stars in person at the ARA Conference as well as within their company with the ARA NAVIGATOR 360° online assessment