ARA RISING STARS
Invest in the emerging leaders and reward the top-performers at your organization by nominating one or more individuals to participate in the 2021 ARA Rising Stars program.
About ARA Rising Stars
The purpose of the ARA Rising Stars program, sponsored by Atticus, is to provide a vehicle for member organizations to reward top performers by offering unique professional development and networking opportunities. When you invest in your team's professional development journey, you increase the likelihood of retaining that top talent for years to come.
As one of the first programs in the ARA Professional Development pathway, the Rising Stars program is an opportunity to introduce emerging leaders to ARA by further reducing their member registration rate to attend the 2021 ARA Conference & Expo, held Nov. 30 through Dec. 2 in San Antonio, Texas.
- Industry-wide recognition when hundreds of ag professionals will celebrate 2021's Rising Stars as they take their awards center stage.
- Attend cutting-edge conference sessions on the retailer's role in carbon markets, post-pandemic business changes, farmer buying decisions, and more!
- At premier networking events, Rising Stars will mingle with some of the leading professionals in ag retail including ARA Board of Directors.
- Explore a first-class Expo Hall to discover the latest innovations in products and services available to your compay.
- By completing the ARA NAVIGATOR 360° online assessment at no cost to their organization, Rising Stars will reveal the skills your leaders need to develop to meet the unique needs of your organization.
Who are Rising Stars?
Outstanding nominees include ag professionals who consistently perform at a high-level deserving of special recognition and who have not previously attended the ARA Conference & Expo. Past classes of Rising Stars have varied in both age and experience, but show sure signs of emerging as an industry leader.
How to nominate
Nominate candidates by completing the nomination form. Please note:
- Both nominator and the nominee must be employed by an ARA member company in good standing;
- More than one individual from the same company may be nominated; and
- Nominee(s) should not have previously attended the ARA Conference & Expo.
ARA and the program sponsor Atticus will review nominations and notify nominees of their selection status in the fall. Please contact Andrea Mowers at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Meet the 2020 ARA Rising Stars
The 2020 ARA Class of Rising Stars was announced during the annual ARA Conference & Expo on Dec. 2. Meet the latest class of Rising Stars in the video below to hear what leadership in ag means to these emerging leaders. Thank you to the new program sponsor Atticus!
Watch full videos and read essays about what leadership in agriculture means to each Rising Star or see a full list of names and companies by clicking below.