ARA, CPDA Host Adjuvant Advantage for Sales Agronomist Webinar
Sep 27 2022
Developing a uniform industry adjuvant educational program for the agricultural retail industry is the focus of a webinar the Council of Producers and Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA) is sponsoring in partnership with the Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) starting at 1:00 p.m. EST on Nov. 1.
“Our goal is to help the ag retail industry better help growers understand how the selection and use of the proper adjuvant will improve their overall crop protection program,” according to Terry Kippley, CPDA president.
Specific content will include:
- Identifying what an adjuvant brings to the tank;
- Identifying adjuvant types and what each type brings to the spray application process;
- Tips for effectively using adjuvants;
- How to help growers maximize their crop protectant investment with the use of the proper adjuvant;
- How to save money and time using lower rates of water with drift and deposition agents; and
- One Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) program IPM CEU for Certified Crop Advisers attending this webinar.
Registration is free and open to all.
“We thank the CPDA Advisory Working Group members for their contributions to this educational webinar: Dr. Jeff Bunting, GROWMARK Inc.; Tim Dlabaj, Helena Agri-Enterprises; Eileen Bernard, Nutrien; Nick Dame, J.R. Simplot Company; Terry Abbott, Wilbur-Ellis; and Lillian Magadow, Winfield United," Kippley added.