Fine tune fleet performance + ROI
Feb 02 2021
By Steve Cubbage, VP of Services, Farmobile
Fleet optimization has revolutionized many industries including construction, transportation and aviation. Agriculture may have lagged behind these markets, until now. Iron-neutral data collected in real-time is changing that.
Ag retailers now have the opportunity to not only monitor a full-fleet LIVE on a single screen, but they can derive detailed insights about the performance of their application and tender fleet and convert data into cost savings, operational efficiencies and potentially incremental revenue.
- Can you identify your fleet’s top-performers?
- Do you have the right data to manage profitability?
- Can you manage logistics across mixed fleet and many locations?
- Can you get metrics or calculate cost snapshots in real-time?
If not, why not?
With today’s thin margins, real-time data is helping ag retailers to save thousands of dollars in operational efficiencies, streamline dispatch and make bold management decisions. Whether it’s identifying how idle time and fuel are factoring into the bottom line or better management of tachometer hours on leases, data enables a layer of precision in fleet management that is unprecedented.
Machine data is transforming the way ag retailers view their fleet performance. For examples…
- One customer, who is using Farmobile’s data technology across their commercial fleet, discovered machine idle time ranging from 30 percent to 54 percent.
- Another commercial fleet removed five machines after realizing they were a cost center and, ironically, improved productivity and still served more acres!
Optimize through ARA
The Agricultural Retailers Association (ARA) and Farmobile are working together to help ag retailers get data driven results for their fleet through an exclusive, limited-time only program.
NOW through March 31, 2021, Retailers can treat their commercial application and tender truck fleet to Farmobile’s real-time machine and agronomic data collection, which includes LIVE logistics, a 24-7 machine and agronomic mobile dashboard, machine utilization reports, field-by-field application heat maps and anytime data exports. The program also includes premium ORANGE GLOVETM data services, customized fleet performance and efficiency and ROI metric reporting.
The data technology and premium fleet service package is specially priced with an additional $250-off per machine for the first full year of a 3-year plan:
- 3-year Farmobile data subscription with Farmobile Services for Ag Retail Fleet
- 10 machine (subscription) minimum
- $250-off per machine for the first year
Find out how machine-collected, real-time data benefits you. www.aradc/fleet.
One customer, who is using Farmobile’s data technology across their commercial fleet, discovered machine idle time ranging from 30 percent to 54 percent.
Learn How Ag Retailers Save Money
Ag retailers are saving thousands of dollars by using Farmobile machine-collected data to optimize their fleet's overall profitability. For example, one company, in their initial 2019 pilot trial, discovered machine idle time ranging from 30 percent to 54 percent. Learn more about these stories and case studies.