Top 8 Reasons to Nominate Emerging Leaders for ARA Rising Stars
Sep 15 2021
Are you looking for a new way to incentivize your team and retain your top talent?
The ARA Rising Stars program, sponsored by Atticus, is meant to be an avenue for member companies to recognize and reward their emerging leaders for going above and beyond to achieve personal and company-wide success.
Check out the top eight reasons ARA member companies nominate their team to participate in this dynamic program.
- Save your company money when sending emerging leaders to the ARA Conference & Expo at a reduced rate;
- Celebrate top-performers on the Conference main stage in front of hundreds of industry professionals;
- Expand your company's network and reach through Rising Star networking opportunities;
- Empower your future ag leaders to bring valuable takeaways back from the Conference and apply to their work;
- Hone their leadership skills through the ARA NAVIGATOR 360°, an online assessment for the ag industry included for each Rising Star;
- Introduce them to more ways to stay involved with the industry and ARA advocacy activities;
- Increase top-talent retention by recognizing and rewarding your team for their achievements; and
- Incentivize the rest of your team to do what it takes to be nominated for this and other professional development opportunities.
Nominations are due Sept. 30. Don't delay! Nominate one or more Rising Stars today!
Meet the 2020 ARA Rising Stars
Watch the video below to meet the most recent class of ARA Rising Stars to learn what leadership in ag means to them.