How CPDA Programs Help Herbicide Complaints, Off Target Pesticide Movement
Oct 07 2020
This ARA Webinar focuses on how programs by the Council of Producers & Distributors of Agrotechnology (CPDA) help reduce herbicide complaints and off-target movements of pesticides.
Dr. Greg Kruger with University of Nebraska and Joe Gednalske with CPDA covered programs including:
- The Application Enhancement Program, designed to perform testing to help the right sized drops to maximize performance of herbicides, insecticides and fungicides;
- The CPDA Adjuvant Testing Program, which will coordinate adjuvant research to give a clearer look at adjuvant performance; and
- The CPDA Adjuvant Certification Program, a review of the 20-year-old program which helps verify safety and claims on the adjuvant label.
How to access the recording
ARA members can log in to the Member Home to access the webinar recording whether they attended the webinar live or missed the action. Follow these instructions:
- Log in with your email and ARA password. If you do not have an ARA password, email email@example.com.
- Click on the video under ARA Webinar: About the Adjuvant Approval Process; CPDA Programs Help Herbicide Complaints to begin watching.
Join ARA to access past, future webinars
ARA webinars are an exclusive member benefit. To access past or future ARA webinars, join as a member today!
In addition to gaining access to valuable educational resources to give your team a competitive edge, you also help ARA better represent your business interests in Washington.