ARA Participates in OSHA Safe+Sound Week, Shares Member Stories
Aug 10 2020
ARA is proud to participate in OSHA Safe + Sound Week on Aug. 10-16 by sharing safety stories from members and encouraging members to stay informed. Throughout the week, ARA will be sharing member stories and resources on social media with the hashtag #SafeAndSoundAtWork.
Follow ARA on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to see how ARA members go above and beyond to prioritize safety. If you're an ARA member planning to participate online, you can help ARA amplify your message by tagging ARA in your social post and using the official hashtag #SafeAndSoundAtWork:
- Follow ARA on Twitter, tag us at @AgRetailers
- Follow ARA on Facebook, tag us at @AgriculturalRetailersAssociation
- Follow ARA on LinkedIn, tag us at @Agricultural Retailers Association
- Follow ARA on Instagram, tag us at @agretailers
Many ARA members participate in the voluntary, industry-led ResponsibleAg initiative to ensure their facilities comply with environmental, health, safety and security regulations to keep employees, customers and communities safe. Learn more about ResponsibleAg certification.
In support of the ag retail industry's efforts to respond to the COVID-19 crisis and protect their employees, ARA created a list of links to helpful information related. Find information focused on the ag industry, business reopening, financial assistance, who to contact and more.
The US Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) hosts Safe + Sound Week on Aug. 10-16 to recognize the successes of workplace health and safety programs while offering information and ideas to keep American workers safe. Find OSHA resources below:
- Guidelines for Safety and Health Programs
- Recommended Practices for Safety and Health Outcomes
- Webinar: Three Core Elements of Effective Safety and Health Programs