Helpful Links on COVID-19
Mar 10 2020
Last updated 06/03/2020
In support of the ag retail industry's efforts to respond to COVID-19 and protect their employees, ARA created the list of links to official federal government information and resources below.
ARA Member Resource Library
In addition to the links on this page, ARA has compiled a Member Resource Library which includes:
- Need to Know: Your Quick Reference Guide.
- ARA Action: Letters ARA sent to the Trump Administration, Congress, federal agencies and others on behalf of ARA members.
- ARA Tools: Documents to keep business operating in an ever-changing environment.
- Regulatory & Legislative Guidance: FAQs, summaries, and websites from ARA members and other reliable sources.
- ARA Member Alerts: All COVID-19 communications in one place.
- ARA in the News: Articles featuring ARA as a source of reliable information.
State-by-State Reopening Guidance
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce's State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance with interactive map (added 5/7/2020) (link)
- OSHA and CDC joint Interim Guidance for Agriculture Workers and Employers (added (6/3/2020) (link)
- Washington Implements New COVID-19 Safety Rules for Farmworker Housing (added 5/29/2020) (link)
- Free Job Postings on AgCareers.com using special code (added 5/13/2020) (link)
- Oregon/OSHA Temporary Rule Addressing the COVID-19 Crisis in Employer-Provided Housing, Labor-Intensive Ag operations, & Ag Transportation (added 5/7/2020) (link)
- North Carolina DOL Guidance Alert for Farm Workers (added 5/7/2020) (link)
- Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue Video Thanking Ag Input Sector (added 4/2/2020) (link)
- USDA Feeding Program Partnership to deliver nearly 1,000,000 meals per week to students in a limited number of rural schools (added 3/23/2020) (link)
- FDA Food Safety and COVID-19 FAQs (added 3/23/2020) (link)
- Guidance from the California Department of Food & Agriculture naming ag as critical infrastructure (link)
Labor & Workforce Information
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Guidance on Social Distancing at Work (added 6/1/2020) (link)
- OSHA's Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus Poster (added 5/29/2020) (link)
- OSHA Primary Resource: COVID-19 Safety & Health Topics (added 4/22/2020)
- OSHA Video on How to Put On and Remove Face Mask Safely (added 5/7/2020) (link)
- OSHA Poster on How to Put On and Remove Face Mask Safely (added 5/7/2020) (link)
- OSHA COVID-19 website
- OSHA's New Temporary Guidance regarding the enforcement of the Respiratory Protection standard
- OSHA Guidance for:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Emergency Protective Measures Eligibility Factsheet (added March 19) (link)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- USDA and DOL Information Sharing to Assist H-2A Employers (added March 19) (link to news release)
- DOL Office of Foreign Labor Certification's Round 2 of FAQs Regarding Temporary Ag Labor (added 4/1/2020) (link)
- Temporary Rule: Paid Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) (added 4/2/2020) (link)
- DOL New Guidance on Unemployment Insurance Flexibilities (added March 12) (link)
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Exemption From Renewal of the Hazardous Materials Endorsement Security Threat Assessment for Certain Individuals (added 4/8/2020) (link)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Guidance to State DMVs on CDL (added 3/23/2020) (link)
- Guidance on Compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations (added 3/23/2020) (link)
- American Trucking Association Updates on State Actions related to commercial trucking (link)
- Information for Travel
- State: Traveler’s Checklist
- DOT: FAQs from FTA Grantees Regarding COVID-19
Business Information & Guidance
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- FEMA Coronavirus Rumor Control (added 3/24/2020) (link)
- Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations – Community Facilities (updated April 1)
- EPA: Disinfectants for Use Against COVID-19
- CISA: Risk Management for COVID-19
Who to Contact:
- For questions about workforce and related matters, contact foodsupplychain@USDA.gov.
- For questions on H-2A visas, contact Aglabor@usda.gov.
- For questions on meals to children in rural areas, contact email@example.com.
- For questions on local Farm Credit efforts to serve customers in your area, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the most up-to-date information, see the CDC website: www.coronavirus.gov.
What You Should Know:
- How COVID-19 Spreads
- Prevention & Treatment
- Situation Summary (updated April 19)
- CDC Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Do If You Are Sick with COVID-19
- Stigma Related to COVID-19
- Facts about COVID-19
- Information for People at Higher Risk and Special Populations
- Cases in the U.S.
- Global Locations with COVID-19
- CDC in Action: Preparing Communities
Information for Healthcare Providers and First Responders:
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- Resources for State, Local, Territorial and Tribal Health Departments
- Resources for First Responders
Many in the ag retail industry also serve as first responders in their community. Please share the links above with first responders you know.